Thursday 28 October 2010

Actor Headshots

Thanks again to the lovely Philippa Watt who, instructed by her agent to get more headshots for her new direction in acting, returned to me for another 1 hour studio shoot.
Congratulations Philippa for your recent part in East Enders - who knows where you will go from here!

JUST IN! A few words from Philippa.

"Not really one for enjoying photo shoots, when Alan is behind the camera, I know I'm in good hands. From start to finish he provides a relaxed, creative enviroment which in turn produces excellent pictures.
I tell him what I want, and he explores my vision and goes the extra mile to ensure I leave with the photographs I wanted! .. I would recommend him to everyone, even those who are camera shy!
Philippa Watt - Actress"

F69F7423

F69F7403

No comments:

Post a Comment