Monday 23 May 2011

Prestigious Interiors Photography

This shoot took me by surprise at the sheer scale of the opulence. If I were to talk of the gold leafing which adorned the wood panelling in every single room, or the rare marble floors which paved each room or the chandeliers, you guessed it ... in every room, I would barely be scratching the surface in describing the detail and extravagance with which this jaw dropping house has been fitted. The chandelier in the main hall alone is the biggest in the UK.

The Clive Christian interior is one of a number that I have photographed for this prestigious designer. For me top marks go to the actual design artist behind the interiors Sally Burden, now a freelance designer. There is interiors photography and interiors photography, and this one just about took my breath away.

Clive Christian - Evans house_0004

Clive Christian - Evans house_0033

CC

No comments:

Post a Comment