Sunday 7 August 2011

Overseas Wedding - in 38 degrees of Cyprus heat!

Well it's not often that I photograph in 38 degrees of heat, but I can say from experience that it was an absolute pleasure. Many many thanks to the happy wedding couple (now Adella and Barry Bridges) who asked me to photograph their wedding celebrations which spanned 3 days in Cyprus. Thanks also for providing me with 5 star accommodation on the luxury Aphrodite Hills resort near Paphos.

Commercial photography is my main stay but people do ask, so I normally keep this work separate in a website especially dedicated to weddings. Keeping to an average of just 5-10 weddings per year enables them to be the personal thing that they are and makes them a special occasion for me too. Go and see: www.alanharbord.co.uk



No comments:

Post a Comment